We have temporarily moved to the Hospitality Village in the Campground at Gulf State Park.
SEGWAY® TOURS GULF SHORES ALABAMA
Segaway Tours – Bike Tours – Kayak Tours – Gulf State Park, Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail
Segway® Eco Tours
• 2-hour tour riding through nature.
• $85 per person (must be at least 12 years old)
Segway® Free Ride & Training
• 30 min training and free ride
Bicycle Rentals & Kids Bike Rentals
• Cruiser $25 per day
• Kids Bikes $20 per day
• Cruiser & Burley $45 per day
Kayaks & Paddle Boards
Kayak/Paddle Board Tours & Rentals
• Tandem Kayak Rentals – $35 hr.
• Guided Kayak Tours – $30 hr.
• Paddleboard Rentals – $20 hr.
Coastal Segway Adventures offers 2-hour guided Segway® Tours in Gulf Shores Alabama through the beautiful Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail. Explore the untouched beauty of the diverse environment and get a much-needed breath of fresh air.
Seven trails wind through six distinct ecosystems to create a nature lovers paradise. Experience beautiful forests, sparkling lakes, and mysterious swamps. Certified Segway Personal Transporter (PT) Operators will begin each tour with a lesson on how to properly operate a Segway PT.
After the lesson, your guide will take you through several popular portions of the beautiful Backcountry Trail system, including the Boulder Park, Pavilion and other wonderful landmarks.
The 14-mile Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail system connects the cities of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores and winds through the Gulf State Park. Each trail has its own unique personality and offers a new adventure each time you visit.
Catch a glimpse of an amazing array of wildlife from alligators, bobcats, eagles, gopher tortoises, foxes and butterflies.
- Reservations are required and must be made by phone.
- Riders must be 12 years or older.
- An adult must sign for any rider(s) under the age of 19.
- There is a weight limit of 265 pounds to ride.
- Groups of more than 6 should call 48 hours in advance.
- No open-toed shoes allowed.
- Office Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tour times vary
21101 State Hwy 135 Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- This NOTICE and DISCLAIMER is made to all customers and purchasers of Segway® and Ninebot® products or services from Alabama Coastal Amusements. You are by this NOTICE advised that Segway® and Ninebot® products are sold and services are rendered by independent dealers, experience centers and distributors and that Alabama Coastal Amusements is also an independent, authorized dealer/distributor/tour of Segway Inc. Each dealer/distributor/tour, including Alabama Coastal Amusements, is an independent business, completely separate from and is an independent contractor to, Segway Inc. Except for Segway Inc.’s granting of a limited license to Alabama Coastal Amusements to use certain trademarks owned by Segway Inc. or Ninebot (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd. in connection with the sale and promotion of genuine Segway Inc. does not control any independent dealer/SAEC/distributor and Segway Inc. does not own, operate or control the website(s) used by Alabama Coastal Amusements to advertise, promote and sell genuine Segway Inc. or Ninebot products or services utilizing genuine Segway Inc. or Ninebot products.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Segway Inc., hereby DISCLAIMS any liability for any intentional or negligent act by any dealer/SAEC/distributor, any representations made, and/or any damage to any Segway or Ninebot product caused by an act of any dealer/SAEC/distributor. Segway will not responsible or liable for any damages caused by any dealer/SAEC/distributor, including any dealer/SAEC/distributor identified as an “authorized” dealer or an “authorized” tour.
- Segway Inc., as the manufacturer of the Segway Personal Transporter and Segway SE-3 Patroller and Ninebot (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd., as the manufacturer of the Ninebot E, Ninebot One, Ninebot by Segway miniPRO, offers separate limited warranties to all customers and buyers of their respective branded products. Those limited warranties are separate and apart from other or additional warranties or guarantees offered by any dealer/SAEC/distributor and neither Segway Inc. nor Ninebot (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd. will be responsible for any representation made or warranty made by any dealer/SAEC/distributor.
- Any statement in any advertisement, literature, brochure, or website should NOT be interpreted or construed as expressly or impliedly creating any relationship between Segway Inc. and any dealer/SAEC/distributor, including Alabama Coastal Amusements.
Is it very difficult to learn to ride the Segway PT?
Coastal Segway Adventures guides and trainers take as much time as needed to ensure riders are comfortable and feel safe to ride. Tour guides work with clients and teach them the necessary techniques and safety measures. Typically, clients feel very comfortable and excited to start their tour within 10-20 minutes of training.
Will customers ride alone or with a guide?
All Coastal Segway Adventures tours are guided tours. A certified, trained operator will lead each tour.
How long is the tour?
Coastal Segway Adventure tours last approximately 2 and ½ hours, which includes a training session and the guided tours.
What are your rates?
Segway PT Tours are $85 plus tax per person for riders of all permitted ages.
What is the availability?
Seasonal Availability: Back Country Tour through the Gulf State Park.
– Spring / Summer / Fall: 8:30 am, 11:30 am, and 2:30 pm.
– Winter: Daily at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm (Weather Dependent)